Saturday 10 March 2012

Wedding Offers

Hello, well I thought I'd tell you about some of the offers I have on the go at the mo.

If you are a bride and looking for a Photographer read on:

Over the years I have been fortunate enough to work with some wonderful wedding suppliers. As a result of this I have started to be recommended by them and as a way of saying thank you for booking me through them, I have a few deals. These will be added too in time.

If you were to book myself through Mrs Bouquet Weddings  then Chess Photography will purchase your Bridal bouquet for you. So One less thing to pay out for.

If you were to book myself through New Place then Chess Photography will purchase your Bridal bouquet for you. So One less thing to pay out for.

I hope this may be of interest and I look forward to my next blog...

More to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment